Tuesday, August 18, 2009

EASY Snack ... Black Bean Corn salsa w/ Organic Corn Chips

I love to eat a snack while I am cooking dinner.
I smell the food cooking & I just get hungry.
Instead of reaching for something unhealthy like processed crackers or bread, I like to nosh on fresh vegetables & dips.
Eating your food slowly helps keep constant, even blood sugar flowing through your body, promotes good mood feelings, less irritability and gives you consistent healthy energy throughout the day.

 Organic corn chips and salsa is a delicious snack.
Beans provide great protein & fiber.

 Add 1 can black bean and 1 can corn in a bowl.

 Add salt and pepper to taste & snack away while you cook.

 SUPER EASY. SUPER DELICIOUS.

Posted via email from livingwellclt's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment